Every day, 365 days a year, like a sparkling word machine, we send a single carefully chosen short poem, flash fiction, prose poem, interesting list, provocative quotation, or brief excerpt from a book or letter. A kind of commonplace book, one day at time, direct to your inbox.
Q & A
- Whose writing does Notabilia share? Can I submit my own work?
- Notabilia features previous published short works or excerpts from the same. We don’t accept original submissions, but welcome suggestions for stellar work by others!
- Where’s the archive? How can I read Notabilia online?
- For copyright (and other) reasons, Notabilia is available only via email subscription and no archive is maintained. You can get an idea of the kind of thing we send by browsing the WORK section of Katexic Clippings, our amply gifted sibling publication.
- 365 days a year? Really?
- That’s the plan (but nobody’s perfect).
- How does Notabilia relate to Katexic Clippings?
- If you’re a Clippings subscriber (if not, you should be), you can think of Notabilia as an extended, daily version of the WORK feature. There is no duplication between the two…so subscribe to both!
Recently in Notabilia
Larry Levis, R.A. Villanueva, Marianne Moore, Anne Carson, Carl Jung, Maria Popova, Patton Oswalt, Joseph Joubert, Gary Lark, Harry Mathews, Stuart Dybek, Diane Ackerman, Kim Cooper, David Bowie, David Byrne, Thomas Lux, Kyle Freeman & Jennifer Michael Hecht, Mason Currey…